Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to Birmingham!

sjp1170

Jan 24, 2009
Hi all

I'm bravely or crazily take the wife to watch the match on Saturday (her first every game!) anyone know where to park near the ground?

Thanks

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Just up the road from the away end either car park on the opposite side or street parking if your early enough.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Hi all

I'm bravely or crazily take the wife to watch the match on Saturday (her first every game!) anyone know where to park near the ground?

Thanks

Has she got short term memory loss?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If driving, is the best route to come off the M42 and onto the A45? Directions on the ground map I've seen suggest leaving the M6 in North Birmingham but that seems a very long way around to me?

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
If driving, is the best route to come off the M42 and onto the A45? Directions on the ground map I've seen suggest leaving the M6 in North Birmingham but that seems a very long way around to me?

Best route for me is come off M42 Junction 4 and take A34 through Shirley/Sparkbrook - takes you pretty much to the ground

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Small car park behind the away end if you get there early enough , but the keep you in after the game until all the coaches have left .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here