Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just a rumour if you don't want to read it dont

jackbrown86

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
Leeds have accepted a £2miion bid from brighton for Ross McCormack! Like I said I've heard it so I thought I would share it there may not be any truth in it what so ever but it does seem plausible to me!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd be UNDER-WHELMED, but at least pleased that it means he wouldn't be able to score AGAINST us any more.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
A swap for CMS would be a credible rumour; they think he is the dog's bollocks in Leeds.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
This is the same Ross McCormack who turned down a move to Palace to stay oop norf yes?
No, the same Ross McCormack who had agreed to move, but Leeds would only let go if they signed their preferred target. They didn't, McCormack stayed put. But it's very believable that he still wants to move and that Leeds aren't that keen to keep him. Would be a good signing for you.

No, the same Ross McCormack who had agreed to move, but Leeds would only let go if they signed their preferred target. They didn't, McCormack stayed put. But it's very believable that he still wants to move and that Leeds aren't that keen to keep him. Would be a good signing for you.

I though he scuppered the deal himself, could be wrong though.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Leeds need the dosh same as everyone else - could be true although the player may not want the move.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He was very very close to coming here last season, in a deal with Cms going the other way. Can't see that being the case now with Cms being crock, but maybe a straight deal, who knows. His name has certainly been on the radar for a long time. No smoke without fire etc etc....

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
I though he scuppered the deal himself, could be wrong though.

No, it was Leeds. They were only prepared to let him if they got their target in (rumoured, if I recall, to have been CMS). So it's clear Warnock doesn't really want him, and clear he's happy to leave. Could be some truth in it, and he'd be a hell of an upgrade from CMS. If they're after him you should drive him up yourselves.

Stumpy Tim

No, it was Leeds. They were only prepared to let him if they got their target in (rumoured, if I recall, to have been CMS). So it's clear Warnock doesn't really want him, and clear he's happy to leave. Could be some truth in it, and he'd be a hell of an upgrade from CMS. If they're after him you should drive him up yourselves.

I'm not sure Warnock has much say in these things anymore, what with him not being the Leeds manager and all

Believe me, I would.

Many disagree but I'd get shot in an instant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here