Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The right hand side

jackbrown86

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
Did anyone else notice Saturday that all the play was down the right hand side! Even that maksimenko was struggling down the left on his own Buckley and Barnes kept hogging the right hand side? Might have been just me though?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Will you stop starting crap threads.

What's wrong with this one?

Oh I know it was about football and even worse still about BHAFC!

Jack stick to asking about which household pet would win in a fight over a bag of space raiders and you might get a response!

Jack stick to asking about which household pet would win in a fight over a bag of space raiders and you might get a response!

Is Siberian Hamster the answer?

albionite

May 20, 2009

Nothing if you ignore the other threads about the Derby game, but why not let him carry on starting lots of new threads. most probably return of the rev 2nd account anyway.

jackbrown86

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
Derby game? I've only made three threads one about chamakh the other about new striker signings

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

220px-Honey_badger.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Derby game? I've only made three threads one about chamakh the other about new striker signings

Have you posted in any threads that you haven't started? Enjoy the holidays.

jackbrown86

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
Nope only joined today? I'm 26 with two kids not on here to wind people up just like reading people's opinions and expressing mine

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
But you do know that you can post on other threads?

Welcome BTW, Enjoy.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Nope only joined today? I'm 26 with two kids not on here to wind people up just like reading people's opinions and expressing mine

Don't take it to heart. People expressing there opinions is what is all about....Try and keep them in line with the majority though and not to opinionated, otherwise you will need a very thick skin.....Oh and if you genuinely ever know something, don't even think about putting it on here.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I also noticed this, every time he had the ball he had no one ahead to play it too. Felt very sorry for him. Buckley in my eyes seemed to spend the game as a striker?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It has to be said, that Buckley's second half of last season was nowhere near as good as his first half and he didn't exactly set the world on fire Saturday. I remember the Watford fans saying he could be outstanding and then play ten games and you won't even notice him. I think that's a fair description of Buckley, IMO. Outstanding on his day but he does not have many days. The big question is, is that good enough???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here