trafalgar square

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
currently filled up with washing up liquid by the sweaty socks:nono:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Just been out for a lunch time beer and there are loads of the ****ers even over here in the city.

Is that right we've given them 23k tickets?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yep 20,000 given,but 30,000 down in the big smoke

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
London will sell out of Buckfast.

true-mans-drink.jpg

It does make you wonder if we were playing up there and Das and his mates got into fountains with Fairy Liquid that within hours Alex Salmond would be accusing English fans of desecration or some other nonsense.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
30k of the porridge wogs in their hilarious tam-o- shanters with ginger wigs poking out beneath, kilts and big boots with white socks..hooray.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Always a stupid idea to give them so many tickets. Let me recall? The Met restricted us to 2000 tickets for the games at Selhurst due to the potential public disorder, but are quite happy to allow The Jocks to have 20,000 odd tickets for this game. Am I missing something here?

Middle of Summer and drinking all day? Potential for problems is huge. So many of their idiots will have come down to simply trash up London.

It may only be a friendly against England but its their cup final. Bless em.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Never thought id see the day when you could view a picture of a scotsman and soapy water in the same photo , cheers .

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Never thought id see the day when you could view a picture of a scotsman and soapy water in the same photo , cheers .

If you look at the photo again you'll notice that the Jockos seem to have hightailed it AWAY from the soap. The only evidence that they were there is the giant flag and a lone can of McEwans export floating in the suds.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
If you look at the photo again you'll notice that the Jockos seem to have hightailed it AWAY from the soap. The only evidence that they were there is the giant flag and a lone can of McEwans export floating in the suds.
That's the surface of the water. They've probably been ordered out of it. If you look closer you'll see hundreds of them behind the fountain.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Gosh, they are hilarious aren't they? I thought people stopped doing that sort of thing in the 1970s, then again, it is about 1970 in Scotland.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
The number of times over the years that I've defended peaceful football fans having a bit of fun and harming nobody. Now I am faced with football fans doing it themselves.
What is the difference between the ignorant chanting of the Leeds fans a few weeks ago and this thread? Because I can't see one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here