Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA Memorabilia

germanbha

Didier Konan Ya to sign
Nov 18, 2008
Uk
Does anyone know of any person who buys BHA memorabilia having a clear out and found some stuff which someone may want?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Is it worthy of the museum?

if so PM The History Man

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I have Charlie Oatways tongue.

It came off his boot when we won promotion at Plymouth. I also have a programme signed by the squad that day. Good times indeed!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If anyone has any Albion newspaper and magazine cuttings from pre-1998 era, or memorabilia that they don't mind taking a photo of, please let me know!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I got 2 big scrap books from around 88 I think that somebody was about to chuck in the skip, ill send you some pics tomorrow see if anything is any good.

Great stuff! If it's from around 1988, coverage of the Arsenal and Bristol Rovers games in particular would be interesting, as would the debate around dropping Doug Rougvie for the promotion run-in. And any images in colour would be most welcome! Ohhh, can't wait!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
And not particularly Albion-related but if anyone has any copies of 90 Minutes magazines from the 1990s that they don't want, I'm more than happy to take them off your hands. Just found the edition where they attended the Fans United match and included a photo of a young Richard Vaughan, the Plymouth fan, plus his dad. Will post it up on the blog soon once I find the time!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I've got a couple of scrapbooks of cuttings from approx 1976, I'll see if I can find them and get some photos done.

Oh man, I didn't say it but that is the exact season (1976/77) I was hoping someone had a scrapbook of stuff from...

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
I have a copy of the book "Up Up & Away" from when we won promotion to the old first division signed by whole team. But I'm not parting with it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here