Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City v BHA - Score Predictor

Birmingham City v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Winless Albion travel to Birmingham, seeking our first point(s) of the season on Saturday, in a fixture that of late has seen the Seagulls, come away from the Midlands fruitless.
In 24 meetings, City have won 9, Albion 6 & 9 draws. Our solitary win at St Andrews was in 1989. Since then the sides have met 8 times, with City winning 4 & 4 draws.

So far this campaign, there has been symmetry in league results. BHA incurring two 2-1 results & City having two 1-0 results (one win at Yeovil & one defeat to Watford)

As for the Score Predictor the pessimists are leading the way, but with a number of key players injured, OG still new to the role & our poor record in the Midlands, will it be more of the same, or can the seagulls return with 3 points?

Leaderboard:

2 Points

Mew, Ringmer Seagull, Tomo1794

1 Point

albionalbino, beattie143, Blackadder, Blue Valkyrie, Bognor Seagull, Braders, casbom, Creaky, DavidRyder, dig54, Djmiles, Duriston, El Turi, Geriatric Seagull, Gregory2,Smith1, Jimmy Skaville, Knightsworld, Lifelong Supporter, mickygp, nevergoagain, Norman Baker suck my lozenge, Oscar, paul pring, pauli cee, Richard_419, Rodney Thomas, Silk, smillie's garden, Steve Foster, Stuart Munday, The Duke, The Orange Seagull, TheMajor, Thunder Bolt, Wellesley.

Hall of Fame

2012/2013 Winner OzMike 9 points
2011/2012 Winner SWINDON SEAGULL 9 points
Most wins overall (last two seasons) del strangefish 13 points

Predicted Scores: 2013/2014 Season

Leeds (A) 275 scores, 23 correct 2-1 defeat
Newport (H) 197 scores, 6 correct, 1-1 (90 mins)
Derby (H) 196 scores, 12 correct

As ever, use your head. You decide ..........................

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I said 1-2 for Derby, but voted 3-1, so this time I'm not going to be partisan: 1-0 Brum, setting us up for a run of form in late August and September. I hope.

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Bcfc 0 bhafc 1

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
3-0 to the good guys

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Defeat for me. Our defending under Oscar scares me.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I had this down for a 0-0 in JB's results sweep......I'll stick with my prediction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here