Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FREE SKY SPORTS ON 17th AUGUST

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
1, I only posted it as it may benefit those who are interested.
2, Neither of the properties that I own have wheels.
3, go and **** yourself you moron

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I would have watched soccer AM but I will be on the way to Birmingham. Leeds vs Wednesday is quite a good fixture for this. It will be a lot better then Man U vs Swansea.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I'd like to take my time and thank Eagle, he maybe a palace *******. But he wasn't being provocative or anything, purely sharing information. I have sky sports anyway, so it makes no difference to me.

United v Swansea might be a good game, I quite like watching Swansea and quite frankly I want Moyes to flop. Purely because I find virtually 96% of United fans intolerable and I love to see them meltdown, it's worse than this board at times.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Not sure but some of you may be interested in this if you do not have Sky, on the 17th of August Sky Sports will be shown on Freeview channell 11. It will start at 9am and include soccer AM, Leeds vs Sheffield Wednesday and ManU vs Swansea. Click the link for the full schedule

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/new...est-premier-league-season-with-free-first-day

Cheers for the heads up, On Saturday I'm working in a pub that doesn't have Sky but does have Freeview and this will be a welcome distraction.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
All true BHAFC will be travelling to/back from St Andrews, however our 20k JCLs should lap this up. :moo:

D

Deleted member 18477

I would have watched soccer AM but I will be on the way to Birmingham. Leeds vs Wednesday is quite a good fixture for this. It will be a lot better then Man U vs Swansea.

I'd rather watch Swansea v Man Utd to be honest. I'll be watching Liverpool v Stoke on BT sport over dirty Leeds and Sheff weds :lolol:

Swansea have made some great signings and David Moyes first prem game in charge of the champions! Good fixture.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
All true BHAFC will be travelling to/back from St Andrews, however our 20k JCLs should lap this up. :moo:

Here we go again. Unless you go to every away game you can't be a real supporter. Some of us have lives and need to strike a balance between football and the real world.
Also where would the club be without these 20k jcl's. Probably £15 million a year in debt instead of £8 million. So stop being such a short sighted t**t

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Not sure but some of you may be interested in this if you do not have Sky, on the 17th of August Sky Sports will be shown on Freeview channell 11. It will start at 9am and include soccer AM, Leeds vs Sheffield Wednesday and ManU vs Swansea. Click the link for the full schedule

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/new...est-premier-league-season-with-free-first-day

Top man, thanks for sharing despite the inevitable abuse

I've got sky sports but the brother in law doesn't be so he is grateful for the info

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings

What is wrong with you? 20,000 extra people giving the club £30 odd each is a bad thing because.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here