Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where has the summer gone?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Is it just me or is it chilly tonight? Had to swap my shorts and t shirt for jeans and a long sleeve shirt but still feeling nippy. If it goes on like this for long might be tempted to bung the heating on. Brrr.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
One my drive home the majority of the cars had their lights on :ohmy:this is a sign that winters coming and the nights are drawing in very quickly

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Its definitely 'all change' on the weather front. All the leaves in my orchard are brown, and the lake has frozen over.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well it is fecking hot here in Marmaris.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Is it just me or is it chilly tonight? Had to swap my shorts and t shirt for jeans and a long sleeve shirt but still feeling nippy. If it goes on like this for long might be tempted to bung the heating on. Brrr.

Definitely felt Autumnal last couple of days...but nippy? Wuss!! :)

Yoda

English & European
There really is no pleasing some people. Ok, I'll let you off with June that was below average heat wise, but was very dry.

July was even drier, but temperatures were well above average.

August so far has been average across the board and looks to mainly stay that way.

All in all, temperatures have been average thanks to the hot spell in July, and rainfall has been below average.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Going for an evening run at the same time each day this summer and I've definitely noticed the sun setting earlier lately. And the chillier sea breeze when I go cycling the past day or two is causing my damn Raynaud's to play up again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Warm or very warm weather could well be making a return next week.

Watch this space....

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
One my drive home the majority of the cars had their lights on :ohmy:this is a sign that winters coming and the nights are drawing in very quickly

It might also be a sign that it was about to absolutely piss it down. Hope this helps.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here