TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You have ONE day to vote

Quarter Final IV

Wheat Crunchies Spicy Tomato
Wheat_Crunchies_Spicy_Tomato_Flavour_30g.jpg

Even the most hardened of Wheat Crunchies fans will be surprised to find the Spicy Tomato variety within the best eight crisps in the World. It's been no fluke though: as the destruction of Discos proved in round two. Up against one of the favourites for the title, this may be a step too far but it's been an undeniably impressive performance by this underrated British snack.

Mini Cheddars
1619.jpg

Whilst Wheat Crunchies may adopt the Scotlandesque cliché of 'Happy to be here', Mini Cheddars have their sights set firmly on the title. Their were moments of panic for followers of this cheese-based snack as McCoys threatened to pull off a huge upset. They'll be relieved to have avoided both Monster Munch entries here and should easily see Mini Cheddars into the final stages of the contest.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Mini Cheddars - if it was Wheat Crunchies Smoky Bacon then the answer mighthave been different.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So no space in the final EIGHT for:

NikNaks Nice n Spicy
Monster Munch Flamin Hot
Roysters T Bone Steak
Doritos Tangy Cheese
Walkers Cheese & Onion, Smoky Bacon
Skips Prawn Cocktail

This is INSANITY. Loads of dull boring salt and vinegar nonsense, then the worst flavours of Wheat Crunchies and Monster Munch.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Mini Cheddars rule!

Well nearly. They are beaten by full size Cheddars, I could !do a pack of those babies daily.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
So no space in the final EIGHT for:

NikNaks Nice n Spicy
Monster Munch Flamin Hot
Roysters T Bone Steak
Doritos Tangy Cheese
Walkers Cheese & Onion, Smoky Bacon
Skips Prawn Cocktail

This is INSANITY. Loads of dull boring salt and vinegar nonsense, then the worst flavours of Wheat Crunchies and Monster Munch.

Nik Naks should have pissed this

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
The whole thing is a FARCE since Brannigans Beef & Mustard was tactically voted out. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
What happened to bacon wheat crunchies? Far superior to spicy tomato

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
A weak QF: salty bran flakes v salty rich tea biscuits. I wouldn't let this rabble in a Tupperware kids' lunchbox, let alone the knockout stages of an elite snacking competition. Disappointing - WHERE are the beef and mustard, WHERE are the Walkers' marmite, the Nik Naks? This is becoming a sobering lesson in the limitations of democracy when the demos have not considered their choices with care, in short, when they have not agreed with me. However, I must accept the will of the people - but I don't like it. I'm off to the supermarket to put my money where my mouth is and enjoy what others cannot appreciate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here