TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You have ONE day to vote

Quarter Final III

Monster Munch Beef
Walkers_Mega_Monster_Munch_Roast_Beef_40g.jpg

Oh ho ho, what a matchup we have here. Clash of the titans. After cantering through the group stage, Monster Munch Beef squeezed its way past Prawn Cocktail Walkers in round two and will have to up its game here against stern competition. Monster Munch fans have seen the more popular (let's fact facts) Pickled Onion variety ease its way through but it isn't expected to follow suit.

Chipsticks Salt & Vinegar
Chip_Sticks_Salt___Vinegar.jpg

Won't please Mellotron with its Salt & Vinegary goodness, but its round two result must have had its rivals running scared: knocking off Roysters with a whopping 73% of votes. Surely it won't have things all its own way here, but retro snack followers will be licking their lips in anticipation of eventual victory.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Beef MM have been incredibly influential. I prefer the foot-shaped ones. These snacks inspired the "big hair" look we associate with the 1980s as well as helping our farmers during the bovine spongiform crisis when, on a technicality, many countries continued to import the snack despite official embargoes. Now is the time to show a little respect for the big-time snack.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Beef MM have been incredibly influential. I prefer the foot-shaped ones. These snacks inspired the "big hair" look we associate with the 1980s as well as helping our farmers during the bovine spongiform crisis when, on a technicality, many countries continued to import the snack despite official embargoes. Now is the time to show a little respect for the big-time snack.

Whilst I'm fairly skeptical as to some of your claims here, TC, I can't help but appreciate and admire your enthusiasm for the contest.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
MOnster Munch Beef, even if they do abrade the roof of your mouth.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Whilst I'm fairly skeptical as to some of your claims here, TC, I can't help but appreciate and admire your enthusiasm for the contest.

Thank you TSB but, I'll level with you, I'm running low on energy after so many rounds and could be short on drivel for the remaining fixtures. Roll on the final...

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
MM Beef are the worst crisps ever. Pickled Onion and Flaming Hot are much better. There's a reason why the Yellow packets are always the last in the cupboard.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yet more Salt and Vinegar NONSENSE. There shouldn't be a SINGLE salt and vinegar crisp at this late stage in the competition.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hell should freeze over before 2 flavours of Monster Munch reach the semi finals.

salt and vinegar IS crisps.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Yet more Salt and Vinegar NONSENSE. There shouldn't be a SINGLE salt and vinegar crisp at this late stage in the competition.

Only decent one is the sea salt and malt vinegar kettle chips which I haven't seen anywhere in this competition it's all chavy corn snacks not CRISPS

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Monster munch all the way

Out of interest are bacon fries still in the mix?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here