Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feeling sad about the super seagulls...

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
I know I am overreacting but I feel like its all going to go wrong for our super seagulls.

I am too scared to even celebrate taking the lead now as that just means we will lose.

Please put it into perspective for me and tell me its going to be ok. :ffsparr:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
doomed, tis the end.

better start supporting Crawley, on my door step, can walk to the ground in 5 mins, pub just around the corner which also serves a fine indian meal, £17 for a ticket.........

hold on...........that's sounds bloody good. Anyone for a ST in the North...£20..its yours.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Maybe I preferred it when we were just crap. We had nowhere to fall. It was a simpler time back then.

I expected nothing. Now its all sooooooooo sad!

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
Three losses and Ive decided to support Man U now.. No way are the club ever going to recover and I feel it wont be long before the club descends into non league obscurity..OG OUT!!! NOT..!! Please.. 3 losses is nothing. Start mourning the club next April IF we are relegated. Far to much negativity on this forum and must say its not exactly a happy place right now! OG needs time as do the players to adapt and adjust. Actually we have been more than a little unlucky with handballs not given and the woodwork blah blah blah.. Had we won against Leeds or Derby etc. then there would be far less moaning here! FFS stop moaning and start really supporting. Time to toughen up people!

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Three losses and Ive decided to support Man U now.. No way are the club ever going to recover and I feel it wont be long before the club descends into non league obscurity..OG OUT!!! NOT..!! Please.. 3 losses is nothing. Start mourning the club next April IF we are relegated. Far to much negativity on this forum and must say its not exactly a happy place right now! OG needs time as do the players to adapt and adjust. Actually we have been more than a little unlucky with handballs not given and the woodwork blah blah blah.. Had we won against Leeds or Derby etc. then there would be far less moaning here! FFS stop moaning and start really supporting. Time to toughen up people!

Haha, was just expressing my opinion that its all gone a little bit sad! Supported Brighton for 30 years and will never stop that was just pointing out that we have gone from boundless enthusiasm to a dangerous little period where we need something positive to happen (it won't make it go away if we just ignore it).

And mr zip it, zip it yourself. I know its not life and death but in the context of the super seagulls its a bit sad right now, that is all.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think "Christ on a bike" is the right expression for this thread

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Fair do's, we are going through a "dangerous little period", but I'm totally confident we'll hit our straps on or around the 10 game mark - and then watch us go!!

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
It was going to take a bit of time as we're in a transition period just now. Garcia will figure it out, we'll get a left back and another forward to help us and we'll move in the right direction again.

Keep your heads.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I'm really really worried. There are only 132 points still available. We will never make up the ground!!!

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
If we don't beat Birmingham 12-0 on Saturday, I say we all quit football forever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here