Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TIME for the TINSELOMETER to come OUT

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
ALL the TALK around me on Saturday was THAT Oscar is the new TINSELHEAD or as they SAY in Barcelona 'cabeza de oropel'. My new TINSELOMETER can NOW be REVEALED and we can check how Oscar is PROGRESSING and to PREDICT when he WILL be AXED.

TINSEL v OSCAR

League Cup

TINSEL won OSCAR lost

LEAGUE matches

1st GAME TINSEL won OSCAR lost
2nd GAME TINSEL draw OSCAR lost
3rd GAME TINSEL lost
4th GAME TINSEL lost
5th GAME TINSEL lost
6th GAME TINSEL lost
7th GAME TINSEL lost
8th GAME TINSEL lost
9th GAME TINSEL lost
10th GAME TINSEL lost
11th GAME TINSEL lost
12th GAME TINSEL lost
13th GAME TINSEL lost

ADIOS TINSEL

As the FACTS don't lie WE can see at this STAGE Tinselhead is in front of OSCAR. 4 points FROM the first TOO league GAMES and a LEAGUE Cup win against FREE losses for OSCAR.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but Ernest never fails to make me laugh with these posts.

Sorry about that.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
And Tight left it four games to late to get shot.Otherwise Coppell would have performed a miricle..Im not worried yet at all.But lose on Saturday then Burnley and Millwall become very big games.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
And Tight left it four games to late to get shot.Otherwise Coppell would have performed a miricle..Im not worried yet at all.But lose on Saturday then Burnley and Millwall become very big games.

Coppell had us out of the relegation zone after the Reading away game. We then threw it away.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
None of that changes the fact Hinsh should have been sacked four maybe three at a push,games earlier.4 points from 12 games,its a miricle we were not down by Easter.

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but Ernest never fails to make me laugh with these posts.

Sorry about that.
It's a double-play, you can either laugh, or laugh at the people getting uptight

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
ALL the TALK around me on Saturday was THAT Oscar is the new TINSELHEAD or as they SAY in Barcelona 'cabeza de oropel'. My new TINSELOMETER can NOW be REVEALED and we can check how Oscar is PROGRESSING and to PREDICT when he WILL be AXED.

TINSEL v OSCAR

League Cup

TINSEL won OSCAR lost

LEAGUE matches

1st GAME TINSEL won OSCAR lost
2nd GAME TINSEL draw OSCAR lost
3rd GAME TINSEL lost
4th GAME TINSEL lost
5th GAME TINSEL lost
6th GAME TINSEL lost
7th GAME TINSEL lost
8th GAME TINSEL lost
9th GAME TINSEL lost
10th GAME TINSEL lost
11th GAME TINSEL lost
12th GAME TINSEL lost
13th GAME TINSEL lost

ADIOS TINSEL

As the FACTS don't lie WE can see at this STAGE Tinselhead is in front of OSCAR. 4 points FROM the first TOO league GAMES and a LEAGUE Cup win against FREE losses for OSCAR.

DID you get IT out last year after our POOR first THREE games ??? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here