Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A positive thread about the club's ticketing....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In amongst all the moaning and complaining on NSC at the moment, I ordered 3 Birmingham tickets at 0930 yesterday, they arrived this morning. I think this deserves a thread of it's own :)

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
QPR and Reading were SUPPOSED to be on sale yesterday.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not commented on any other threads about ticketing, so it may already have been covered, but over the summer they had lots of changes within the office a new operations manager has come in and hasnt exactly hit the ground running, a few managers left before her arrival and the ticket office still seem to be having plenty of issues with rotaring and getting opening hours right.

Please remember the fault does not lie with the people you are speaking to on the phone or in the shop, they can only do there best, the management need to pull there finger out and get things sorted, so be patiant and if you do need to complain, be polite to the person you speak to, they are suffering at the moment and its not there fault.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For our Reading tickets, me and the on-line system fell out over a minor issue, and we refused to cooperate with each other.

I called the office and the very nice young man, put us straight, sorted us out and gave us a good talking too.

I was then able to buy our tickets on-line.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So, they've managed to deliver a 1st class letter in the time frame they should have done. And no Icy, that doesn't deserve a thread.

Nope you're right it has descended into another moan fest, although in fairness I am pretty damned impressed how quickly mine came given the other comments on here :lolol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm yet to see any sign of MY Birmingham ticket, ordered Friday :angry:

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Aaaaah, never had any problems in the good old days........

goldstone-ground-brighton-ticket-office.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here