Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh my....

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I really do hope this is a wind-up. If not this guy is seriously deluded.

What a knob.JPG

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I didn't know that Withdean Wanderer had a blog.

All excellent points deftly put by a truly enlightened wordsmith.

Bravo.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That'll piss off the 1901ers.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Okay some points are valid but the bit about the Christmas cards is an utter joke, he fails to take into account the level of financial backing some of the clubs mentioned have had and comparing us to Silvio Berlusconi is just odd. Later in a comment claimed that we were failing as we don't appear on MOTD, so 72 of the professional clubs in England and Wales are failing are they?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Where was this posted...? he can't get anything right in that statement...from when the club was formed to the statement about going to Gillingham....ok it was a poor joke was'nt it!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Where was this posted...? he can't get anything right in that statement...from when the club was formed to the statement about going to Gillingham....ok it was a poor joke was'nt it!

Facebook. Problem is I think he might be serious! He seems to have based a lot of his information on the Brighton and Hove Albion Wikipedia article

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Most clubs in the league are as old if not older than us? Should they all be as big as Real Madrid? Stupid argument. I got that far and stopped reading after that. Whoever wrote it is a twonk.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Okay some points are valid but the bit about the Christmas cards is an utter joke

I totally agree....they mostly weren't nude, and in those that were there is nothing of particular interest visible.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Deplore the lack of paragraphs and poor sentence structure.

Plus it's a poorly written stream of consciousness probably constructed under the affluence of incahol - ignore!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Bit of a sweeping statement considering there are a lot of NSC users on Facebook and so by rights that means that NSC is also full of the aforementioned c**ts

After this weekend's quality selection of threads....he seems to have a point..

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
He / She (?) suggests I dont take offence.

Can I take pity though?

jamie (not that one)

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Other than the Real Madrid nonsense a lot of that was fairly accurate. I fear that is how we're viewed by other fans. Oh well, I'll get over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here