Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question... related to your life, Hopes and endeavours!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
If your headmaster had welcomed you to school with this fairly accurate statement. (See below) How would you have felt? Have you achieved your goals?

"Children, welcome to your first day at school. Whilst it's traditional that we encourage every one to try hard to attain their goals it is also necessary in todays world to inform 85% of you that you will never achieve your ultimate goals regardless of your attempts'

Well, is that true or do more than 15% attain their goals? In my experience hard work is just not enough! :(

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Some people seem to be born with bucket fulls of luck, that's just how life is. Years of hard work can sometimes be as beneficial as one moment of sheer chance.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Most peoples ultimate goals change as one goes through life.Priorities change and often those things that you thought were really important to you when you were younger are no longer so desirable as you get older and go through life.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
And if I only could, I'd make a deal with God and I'd get him to swap our places :bounce:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
At 20 I wanted a Porsche. Now at 50 I can afford one but I'm more bothered about retiring early. I would imagine that when I'm 80 my goal will be not to shit myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here