Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the judge/JULES

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
hearing shocking reports that he was moaned at sat ,from fans in the north stand,
shirley its a wind up,the guy is BHA.
why is he getting moaned at by wanting to create a atmosphere???

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
hearing shocking reports that he was moaned at sat ,from fans in the north stand,

Judge Jules??? More like Judge Judy!

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
Sad to say the club seem to sell tickets to people who are not sure what they are in for .
Some people get pissed off with what we do but there is a lot who back us and like to join in the party . Ps if any one would like to sponsor the judge to keep the Go Left Go Left going i will be riding down from selhust park to the Amex on september 29 for the REMF .

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Good to see the lot in the NW corner trying to get things going. If people don't like it they need to get a clue and realise its a football match, plenty of seats in the south end where you can sit and eat your packed lunch if they don't like it.

That said, the majority looked like they were enjoying the atmosphere from what I could see in N1D

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Judge Jules. He's alright! :thumbsup:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Sad to say the club seem to sell tickets to people who are not sure what they are in for .
Some people get pissed off with what we do but there is a lot who back us and like to join in the party . Ps if any one would like to sponsor the judge to keep the Go Left Go Left going i will be riding down from selhust park to the Amex on september 29 for the REMF .

See you at Birmingham Judge:thumbsup:
Go left go right :cool:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Judge not, lest ye be The Judge.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Love the guy, really get's that side of the north going, keep it up lad :thumbsup:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I don't know the guy, but I have heard only wonderful things about him. I'm sure he can take care of himself if he gets a bit of flack from jobsworths and over-officious, stuffy parents.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Piece of Judge Jules trivia. The DJ with that name has given up showbiz to become a showbiz lawyer with a top London law firm. That's one for the pub quiz.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I sit not far away. I like to see the Judge get the songs going. Would be nice if the middle section and the NW could get the same songs going, it would really get the atmosphere and rest of the NS going. At least El Abd appreciated the support. I think in time song wise it will work well.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Sadly a lot of our fans don't seem to like getting the team. Last season I sat in the south and a grumpy old git moaned every time I tried getting a song going.

If people moan it is best to just not speak back and sing louder.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Sadly a lot of our fans don't seem to like getting the team. Last season I sat in the south and a grumpy old git moaned every time I tried getting a song going.

If people moan it is best to just not speak back and sing louder.

Yes and yes again. Keep it up judge. I'm also pissed off my mate got a telling off from a steward for being too loud.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

WTF ? The agreement was to sponsor you and you would stop that moronic left / right nonsense

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here