Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moaners on NSC.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
The amount of moaning on here of late has reached epic levels,
whether it be about performances, catering, queues, Barber, P & R , atmosphere , homophobic chanting etc.
It has become embarrassing to say the least.
We are in the Championship playing at one of the best stadiums in the country.
We have had a poor start but things will improve.
Yes there are issues with the catering but it is 100% better than the one burger bar we had at the back of the old North Stand.
There are queues at the station and for the P & R but have any of the moaners been to an away ground, I can think of plenty where there are major transport issues.
Did any of these moaners ever go to the old Goldstone, Preistfield or even the Withdean ?
Did they go on any of the organized marches,
Brighton Centre x 2, Mellor etc

Just think before you post your comments on here, we have come a long way and there is a hellova long way to go still.

Blimey things must be bad if you've been forced from posting on the BBS to post on here.

Still . I agree with you Wigman. :thumbsup:

Are the anti Gus posters now having a go at Oscar ? - I knew it wouldn't take long.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I think people have a right to moan about the food and stuff they buy from the club as it dosent come cheap and should be better at this price. Anything else (performances) its life it'll get better

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think I've seen way more threads telling people we have no reason to moan than I have posts that are actually complaining.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
That's the sound of frustration and unfulfilled promise.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The amount of moaning on here of late has reached epic levels,
whether it be about performances, catering, queues, Barber, P & R , atmosphere , homophobic chanting etc.
It has become embarrassing to say the least.
We are in the Championship playing at one of the best stadiums in the country.
We have had a poor start but things will improve.
Yes there are issues with the catering but it is 100% better than the one burger bar we had at the back of the old North Stand.
There are queues at the station and for the P & R but have any of the moaners been to an away ground, I can think of plenty where there are major transport issues.
Did any of these moaners ever go to the old Goldstone, Preistfield or even the Withdean ?
Did they go on any of the organized marches,
Brighton Centre x 2, Mellor etc

Just think before you post your comments on here, we have come a long way and there is a hellova long way to go still.

I miss the burger bar at the back of the chicken run...decent tea and HOT burger...and hot dogs.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Some of us aren't moaning, just discussing what isn't working at the moment. I wasn't moaning about the tactical ineptitude of our play on saturday, merely pointing it out.

Then there was the Mill Road P&R thread, which was CLEARLY a moan.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yes there are issues with the catering but it is 100% better than the one burger bar we had at the back of the old North Standl.

No it isn't. Young Emily used to work in that kiosk :ohmy: :blush:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
It's good for people to voice their concerns....we'd lost the club if fans did not tell it as it is in the Archer/Bellotti/Stanley era. But please don't moan about Oscar...new man...we are only two games into the season...even under Gus we went 10 games without a win.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I miss the burger bar at the back of the chicken run...decent tea and HOT burger...and hot dogs.
And I miss the khazi swimming with piss and the warm flat coke at the back of the north stand :smile:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm with you Wigman. What HAVE the Romans ever done or us?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Anyone who knew how truly shithouse we were only three years ago would just say...meh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here