Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Scottish football do you follow ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Aberdeen, because the team under Alex Ferguson in the 1980s is one of my favourites of all time.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The words Scottish and Football just don't go together.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If ever we see a particular scoreline between Forfar and East Fife, then I shall take an interest.

Beyond that, couldn't give a shit.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Have they provided a decent player since Dalglish?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I Look out for Rangers' results and attendance each week

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
I have absolutely no interest in the Scottish leagues. Non league Sunday morning park football is more interesting. (and probably better)

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I always find it interesting debating where the Scottish teams would be if in some fantasy world they were placed in English football. I would have Celtic as probably just staying in the premiership. I would also say that the bottom 3 or 4 teams would be no better than league 2. I guess the others would be league 1 standard with a few low end championship standard teams.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I always find it interesting debating where the Scottish teams would be if in some fantasy world they were placed in English football. I would have Celtic as probably just staying in the premiership. I would also say that the bottom 3 or 4 teams would be no better than league 2. I guess the others would be league 1 standard with a few low end championship standard teams.

This was based on current quality, I accept that the tv deals and general income in England would give The old firm clubs a chance to really push on and be a high standard premier league team.

I would rather have my fingernails removed than watch the MTL.

Even when we were shit, and I mean properly shit, I still think our team could have got a top 3 finish up there.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Airdrieonians before they went bust and bought Clydebanks League place ,used to go up a few times a season 'mon The Diamonds.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I've been known to watch Celtic now and again...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here