TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You have ONE day to vote

Quarter Final I

Frazzles
cw29.jpg

A competitive second round match saw Frazzles see off the challenge of Doritos and Walkers S & V, netting 40% of the vote. Fair to say that this has been an unexpected performance from the old-timer.
Biggest challenge so far but, should it win this one, bacon fans everywhere might just start believing.

Squares
CLEN1068.jpg

This is a bit of a retro-off and to find these two competitors in the latter stages does rather show the age of a number of voters. Squares, for its part, booked a quarter-final slot with a two-vote defeat of Nik Naks. That was a serious battle and I would expect this to be no different.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
How are they retro? We sell both at all the centres I work at. Them and wotsits are the only non-regular-crisp 'potato/corn snacks'........... if anything they are the most modern and contemporary selections in this contest

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
How are they retro? We sell both at all the centres I work at. Them and wotsits are the only non-regular-crisp 'potato/corn snacks'........... if anything they are the most modern and contemporary selections in this contest

Because they're both from the 80's?
When was the last time you saw someone eating a pack of Frazzles?

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
happy for either of these to progress but seriously folks, how crunchy and crispy are sqaures? The old bacon factor is a heavy cross.....

Jimmy Grimble

Frazzles are overrated

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
Squares, in a white bread sandwich with butter. Frazzles are only good for the first couple of bites, then they taste shite.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am new to this but has Bacon Fries already been dismissed??

It is king of the bacon crisps and knocks frazzles into a cocked hat.

bacon-flavour-fries_2.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can Salt and Vinegar flavour crisps **** OFF? It's a shit shit shit flavour.

OurPrice

Nov 22, 2012
I am smashing a bag of Squares now with my sarnie. A lunch of Kings. I struggle to understand how they are losing to Frazzles, although it maybe cos Squares are almost a 'health food'? (97 calories a pack!)

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I love frazzles. Why aren't wotsits and bacon wheat crunchies in the quarter finals? Were they knocked out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here