Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A24 Accident

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Horrible scenes southbound north of Washington roundabout. Big truck & 8/10 cars, serious casualties, 2 ambulances at scene & 3 more passed by on their way. Road blocked off for 5 miles at Macdonalds crossroads? Will be shut for a long time by the looks

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Shit? Really, I was going down to Worthing to see my dad later. Thanks for the heads up. Would've been too busy listening to the test match to have listened to traffic.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Horrible scenes southbound north of Washington roundabout. Big truck & 8/10 cars, serious casualties, 2 ambulances at scene & 3 more passed by on their way. Road blocked off for 5 miles at Macdonalds crossroads? Will be shut for a long time by the looks

Surely not closed at Buck Barn if the accident is near Washington roundabout... is it north of Ashington village... around Dial Post area (Old Barn Nursery)??

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Yeh police stopped all the way back there so people can divert. Im 4 cars away from this and only because i pulled over before i comr on here for a phone ca

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks

1 car and a pedestrian apparently. Fatal though.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Horrible scene, one of the contractors repairing the central reservation clipped by a passing car and subsequently thrown across the carriageway and killed.

Drove pass moments after the incident....... Still in shock to be honest.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Horrible scene, one of the contractors repairing the central reservation clipped by a passing car and subsequently thrown across the carriageway and killed.

Awful.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

That is horrific :nono:

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003

Casualty, not casualties.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Also a young girl got run over on the a259 today. People moan about the small things daily, when really they are not important in the slightest

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Went past Northbound about 4pm,looked very nasty.there seemed to be a couple of them lorrys with the big flashing arrow on the back present,I wonder if they were the cause of it?

D

Deleted member 2719

That's awful, have a cup of sugary tea apparently it's good for shock.

I just hope it wasn't another idiot on their phone, seen enough of them swerving all of the place.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Went past Northbound about 4pm,looked very nasty.there seemed to be a couple of them lorrys with the big flashing arrow on the back present,I wonder if they were the cause of it?
one of the posts above referred to a contractor getting killed..so presumably the lorries were part of the work being carried out and that it was a car that clipped him

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
20130812_151422.jpg20130812_151633.jpg

Yep, it happenes right infront of me it was due to the work being carried out despite the warnings

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thee was a silly bint in an amg merc on the a23 this morning in the outside lane doing 40 mph...people were undertaking her and as I got behind her, I dived into the inside lane and the maniac was TEXTING on her phone using both hands...I kid you not...she must have been steering with her knees! There was no-one in front of her for about a mile.

It was so dangerous you just wanted a cop to be there!!!!! Edna?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Thee was a silly bint in an amg merc on the a23 this morning in the outside lane doing 40 mph...people were undertaking her and as I got behind her, I dived into the inside lane and the maniac was TEXTING on her phone using both hands...I kid you not...she must have been steering with her knees! There was no-one in front of her for about a mile.

It was so dangerous you just wanted a cop to be there!!!!! Edna?

Punishments are to weak in this country.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003

No.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here