Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agdestien . . . . What does he do?!?!?!?

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
From what I can tell, very little.

Can he run? Only very slowly . . .
Can he pass? No over hits everything.
Can he shoot? Only straight at the keeper.
Can he defend? NO
Is he a waste of money? Yes.

p.s. I actually believe he will turn out to be very classy player for us and that this recreation of a now famous thread will help to move things along. (I even through in a deliberate miss-spell of his surname).

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We have no player of that name.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Right I know the one you actually mean and he was hilarious on Saturday for me. He reminded me of Robert Codner. Some of his passing and lay-offs were sublime but many were hit far too hard and misplaced. I saw enough to think he's got real quality but which way it will go I don't know. He does also appear to have the ability to shoot from distance which is one thing we've missed.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
not a lot ....although he does manage to stay on his feet ...so an improvement on lu lu

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Right I know the one you actually mean and he was hilarious on Saturday for me. He reminded me of Robert Codner. Some of his passing and lay-offs were sublime but many were hit far too hard and misplaced. I saw enough to think he's got real quality but which way it will go I don't know. He does also appear to have the ability to shoot from distance which is one thing we've missed.

I think he will be a quality signing when he is match fit.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

Think you are probably right. If I was a betting man I would go that way. He certainly had presence and intent and didn't hide. Had the eye for the early pass too albeit not always successful.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
From what I can tell, very little.

Can he run? Only very slowly . . .
Can he pass? No over hits everything.
Can he shoot? Only straight at the keeper.
Can he defend? NO
Is he a waste of money? Yes.

p.s. I actually believe he will turn out to be very classy player for us and that this recreation of a now famous thread will help to move things along. (I even through in a deliberate miss-spell of his surname).

Threw.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful

Not a direct response on Kemy, but what is all this 'match fit' stuff about? How long has he been awith the club, did he stop training between contracts. The word is not match fit for purpose, are you saying he is being selected even though he isn't up to it? I'm not criticising Kemy but this not 'match fit', fits all comment is becoming irritating.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
OP is a troll

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not a direct response on Kemy, but what is all this 'match fit' stuff about? How long has he been awith the club, did he stop training between contracts. The word is not match fit for purpose, are you saying he is being selected even though he isn't up to it? I'm not criticising Kemy but this not 'match fit', fits all comment is becoming irritating.
He's clearly not up to speed with the game and his team mates.
It's so obvious to see, Spanish Dave last year being a prime example, it think it's just the broad term for 'new'.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think I watch totally different matches from some of the posters on NSC :shrug:

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I wasn't trolling just saying I think Kemy Augustien will be a good player for us, and having a laugh with the 'What does he do?' format.
Some posters have clearly got this but others haven't . . . . . . .

I wasn't trolling just saying I think Kemy Augustien will be a good player for us, and having a laugh with the 'What does he do?' format.

It's a hard lesson, but you need comedy that works for smarties and dummies at the same time :lol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Its not that posters didn't "get" your attempt, a joke can be funny the first time you hear it but when you hear the same joke the second time it isn't funny

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here