Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone want my season ticket? I'm on the way to Mars!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
If you left pre-season, you might be back for the playoffs...so don't be too hasty there.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Does the travel voucher cover Mars?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
the Mars One mission will cost $6 billion

Im no expert here but surley it is going to cost more than that to send people to live sucessfully on another planet. Wembley cost 790M GBP, the figure they quote is only 5x that.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Why would I go all the way to mars to hang around with people I don't know in a place with no atmosphere? I have the Amex for that.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Have they said what happens if you get there and find it's uninhabitable ? Do they just press the destruct button and blow up your ship ?

I don't need to go there to know I don't want to live there. It's a freezing wasteland with un breathable air and no vegetation or nightlife to speak of.

Like Croydon.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The thought of not being able to scratch or rub an itch on my face or any part of my body because of having to wear a space helmet and suit, sounds like a nightmare.

I'm not saying that I am always itching, but when the option of scratching is taken away from you, it makes you itch just thinking about it.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
The thought of not being able to scratch or rub an itch on my face or any part of my body because of having to wear a space helmet and suit, sounds like a nightmare.

I'm not saying that I am always itching, but when the option of scratching is taken away from you, it makes you itch just thinking about it.

Farting poses a problem as well.

Not that I'm always farting.

Actually, yes I am.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Apparently, NASA have given considerable thought to the tickling/itch issue.

Everyone will be given Ken Dodd tickling sticks.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire

I thought this was going to be one of those annoying threads where you ask if anyone else has been there and what are the best places to visit !
ie "Look at me, I'm an attention seeker"

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

I thought this was going to be one of those annoying threads where you ask if anyone else has been there and what are the best places to visit !

:lol:

Well if you have any travel advice please let me know!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

I was going to go and had nearly finished 10 years of elite NASA training but HB&B posted on here that he went there on his gap year and it was shit so I believed him,jacked space school in,and decided to go to Clacton instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here