Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coldean parking

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Cant believe how many cars were parked there before the match without the nice orange parking permits and on my way back after the game they all had parking tickets...... did they not know????
I bet Moulescombe was even worse?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh well.

Can't wait for the inevitable parking ticket thread, which will then be- even more inevitably- pounced on by that woman who only ever comes on here to go on about parking tickets.

Hopefully they were all Derby fans anyway :thumbsup:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Great news, this will all help towards FPP

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Really think this will affect our attendances unfortunately, combined with the new no-parking area adjacent to London Road station.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Oh well.

Can't wait for the inevitable parking ticket thread, which will then be- even more inevitably- pounced on by that woman who only ever comes on here to go on about parking tickets.

she only does that for private parking charges, which are a scam. These will be council tickets.

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
I couldn`t believe how many had parked there without permits....it would have made for a very expensive day as they could have gone to the bridge car park for only £12

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh well.

Harsh and and uncalled for but predictable from an officer of the law ( worrying you don't know the difference between the tickets either ! ).

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I presume the D on the notice boards still entitled the disabled parking there ?.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Harsh and and uncalled for but predictable from an officer of the law ( worrying you don't know the difference between the tickets either ! ).

No, I just don't really pay attention to her threads, other than to note that they only ever seem to be about parking tickets.

My bad.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Bring back the goldstone park anywhere you want within reason the residents excepted it as a hazard of wanting to live in Hove. Also I remember waiting for trains, and this was with a 12,000 to 18,000 attendees .

The Original

Jan 25, 2010
50.83295°N 0.26815°W
I think this will affect evening attendances more where a lot of people rely on driving in due to lack of time between finishing work/ability to use public transport. Bridge Car Park/Park & Ride does not have the capacity to make up the deficit. Thought the trains were excellent on Sat despite a clear increase in those travelling on the 13.04 from Shoreham-Brighton, compared with usual numbers. Return journey, left on final whistle and went straight to station, was just as straightforward. No complaints here.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I've parked in Coldean previosuly, but used Mithras House P&R instead. No probs with the buses pre game, and decided to walk back to the car post game. Was in my car by 5.30pm, not too bad I'd say.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Thought the trains were excellent on Sat
So did I. After the game took a leisurely stroll down to the station,got stopped at the gates by a very polite steward (who then had to deal with some fat old trollop and kids who barged their way past and onto the platform but still couldn't get on the train!) waited about 5 mins for the next train then travelled back to Lewes in a half empty carriage. Why do all the Seaford/ Eastbourne passengers insist on clogging the platform waiting for the direct train rather than go to Lewes then change?

The Steward did say he was going to have a word with the aforementioned fat old trollop. I'd love to have heard that. She was already fuming,effing and blinding at the train as it pulled away.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Oh well.

I just had one overturned. I'm very happy about that myself.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They've changed some of the regulations in Lewes too by the way, so check the signs and meters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here