Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PSA: Reading & QPR Tickets on sale this morning

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Myself + 1 going to Reading - suspect this will be one of our highest away followings this season. Can see 3000 going :albion2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reading ticket sorted - have no intention of going to QPR again (unless it's a huge game)

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Me and little gull will be going to the Reading game.

Due to location it will be the cheapest game I will go to this season, as I can walk to the ground from where I live
:)

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
QPR tickets showing a choice of "central" or "wings". I wonder whether theres gonna be some uproar about sitting in your allocated seat then.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
don't they usually go on sale at 5pm? This has caught me out! Going to log on and get mine now though...wish the club would advertise sales dates for away game on the site a few days in advance (I know they publish expected dates, but time would be helpful too!)

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
don't they usually go on sale at 5pm? This has caught me out! Going to log on and get mine now though...wish the club would advertise sales dates for away game on the site a few days in advance (I know they publish expected dates, but time would be helpful too!)

Yes, it's not been heralded by the usual tweets or announcements from the club, and in fact the main seagulls site doesn't list these two away games as being available, even though they are clearly available on the online ticketing site. Suspect that a few non-NSC users will have missed the fact that these two are on sale

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Rather confused and misled by the wording of 'general sale' being used for both games. A general sale should be available to all those on the database, not a general sale to all these money making membership schemes which should be giving priority.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Reading sorted, calendar cock up for QPR have a meeting in Glasgow same day grrrrr

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here