Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How would this board look if we were undefeated?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm surprised it took so long for an 'I don't queue' diva to get stuck into P&R.
But now it's cropped up surely that's a full house of blithering idiots.
All the Moaning Maureen's must have now covered all the bases.

But how many of the life threatening, first world, silver spoon, entitlement, problems would have been raised if we'd:-

Played 2
Won 2
Goals for 5
Against 0.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
And with the rub of the green we could have been undefeated not with 6 points but 2 draws, very fine margins between success & failure ( a handball not seen, sending offs,a lick of paint from Ulloa header going in and no penalty for handball)

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I would imagine fairly similar. Catering issues would still be the same even with points and wins under our belt

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
but we're not undefeated. What we are is 0 for 3, all 3 given away after being in front. As this meets the expectations of many after our summer of discontent its unsurprising there's so many threads that are worrying about it. (and yes, you're right that brings out the moaners about the price of tea as well)

Me, I preach patience like the sensible majority, as any new manager needs time to bed in and we've been spoilt over the past 3 seasons. But its hard to be surprised at the reaction. Meanwhile, I remain concerned that a poor (if unlucky) start, combined with an unsettled supporter-base, can quickly tip over into an extended run of terrible form. These things can get away from you. Oscar took over an underachieving team in Israel, by all accounts, so had time to work his stuff. Here is taking over a successful team with expectations. Its certainly a step-up in challenge for him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would imagine fairly similar. Catering issues would still be the same even with points and wins under our belt
What catering issues?

Too expensive - don't buy it.
Availability - Go to a kiosk with food.
Queues - x thousand per stand what do you expect.
1 staff member & till per fan?

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
As another thread says winning or losing this season is affected by the fall out from last season. NSC reflects the unease which many of us feel. With a court case pending the unease is likely to be there for some time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As another thread says winning or losing this season is affected by the fall out from last season. NSC reflects the unease which many of us feel. With a court case pending the unease is likely to be there for some time.
But all things Gus has been dealt with, has remained in house, and has fook all to do with us.

Unease - bollox.
Half and hour queuing - bollox
Garcia not up to it - bollox
My pie was cold - bollox
Still no water slide out of the WSU - fair comment
My bus that wasn't supposed to turn up, didn't -bollox
People tried to leave the same time as me - bollox

Turn up enjoy the football and fook off again, it ain't rocket science.
If you don't enjoy it don't come back.
and don't come crying into your frilly pink hankie on here you double bollok

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I still can't quite believe that we haven't won every single match at the Amex. Who has allowed this to happen? I still can't believe that we have to queue sometimes for food or transport. And don't start me off on that Bloom fella-bloody cheek, building this lovely ground and then expecting me, ME GODDAMMIT, to have to not only pay to go but contribute to getting to the ground ON MY OWN.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I still can't quite believe that we haven't won every single match at the Amex. Who has allowed this to happen? I still can't believe that we have to queue sometimes for food or transport. And don't start me off on that Bloom fella-bloody cheek, building this lovely ground and then expecting me, ME GODDAMMIT, to have to not only pay to go but contribute to getting to the ground ON MY OWN.

I've demanded a refund for every game we haven't won. I'll let you know how I get on. I mean it's only fair isn't it?

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Its not just the results, the Gus saga is not going to go away and with the state of our finances with the subsequant cost cutting makes it all doom and gloom at the moment, even walking around the ground the buzz wasn't there on Saturday.

Although it might take months I think we need to get this court case over then hopefully we might find out what happened then finally get some closure. Also getting a couple of exciting players in won't hurt, im sure it won't be long before we see some improvement.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
What catering issues?

Too expensive - don't buy it.
Availability - Go to a kiosk with food.
Queues - x thousand per stand what do you expect.
1 staff member & till per fan?

I haven't moaned about the catering just offered a view on the life threatening, first world, silver spoon, entitlement, problems that would have been raised :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'm surprised it took so long for an 'I don't queue' diva to get stuck into P&R.
But now it's cropped up surely that's a full house of blithering idiots.
All the Moaning Maureen's must have now covered all the bases.

But how many of the life threatening, first world, silver spoon, entitlement, problems would have been raised if we'd:-

Played 2
Won 2
Goals for 5
Against 0.

How would your aunty look if she had balls?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Its not just the results, the Gus saga is not going to go away and with the state of our finances with the subsequant cost cutting makes it all doom and gloom at the moment, even walking around the ground the buzz wasn't there on Saturday.

Although it might take months I think we need to get this court case over then hopefully we might find out what happened then finally get some closure. Also getting a couple of exciting players in won't hurt, im sure it won't be long before we see some improvement.

It's football, it will take a win. One win.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here