Apr 16, 2011
So the first time @ Wembley since Euro 96
Who's gonna win then ?

Apologies if fixtures by the way.

England 4 Scotland 0

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
More importantly how many of the Scotland squad will NSC be able to name WITHOUT cheating pre-game-day (no looking back at all the old threads as do this every jock game)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
More importantly how many of the Scotland squad will NSC be able to name WITHOUT cheating pre-game-day (no looking back at all the old threads as do this every jock game)

I doubt England will put out a strong side so we might even know some of them.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have no great interest in this or any other England friendly. More interest would be generated if FIFA made England, Scotland, Ireland Wales and N Ireland a qualifying group for the World Cup.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
I see all the old photos of these encounters are being dredged up on various news sites.

I'm curious as to why thousands of pissed up porridge-fanciers invading the pitch and breaking the goals is just cheeky Scots havin' a wee laugh, when England fans doing the same is thuggery.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
I have a ticket for it, but can't see it being interesting, a comfortable 3-0 win for England

Scotland may be monumentally crap, but they will also be far more up for this game than England are, in their usual excitable way. Thus it'll probably be a horrific 1-1 draw, with dismal fitba all round and a general lack of talent on display

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Said it before, I'll say it again.

Cannot wait to see a spine of Greer-Bridcutt-CMS tearing up Brazil next summer.

I definitely prefer Scotland to England (though admittedly care not the slightest bit about either when it boils down to it)

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003

Ooooh, I always like this game. I'm going to go for a wild card. That bloke who played up front for Derby at the weekend, the one who wasn't Chris Martin. I don't know his name, but I believe he is of the tartan persuasion, and the fact that he plays in England means he's probably a superstar by the standards of the MTL.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
It's like an explosion just happened at the head office of the Bay City Rollers Fan Club.

Gordon%20Strachan%20-%20Wembley%201977-1538156

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Scotland may be monumentally crap, but they will also be far more up for this game than England are, in their usual excitable way. Thus it'll probably be a horrific 1-1 draw, with dismal fitba all round and a general lack of talent on display

This with bells on, which is why I probably won't be watching it. Absolutely horrendous football almost guaranteed; but don't rule out a one in 1000 goal from 30 yards which the likes of Andy Townsend will lap up and drool over in a shocking attempt at masking the woeful quality on display.

Jan 30, 2008
It's like an explosion just happened at the head office of the Bay City Rollers Fan Club.

Gordon%20Strachan%20-%20Wembley%201977-1538156
THEY WEREN'T LAUGHING AT HAMPDEN WHEN ENGLAND CASUASLS TURNED UP AND RAN THEM RAGGED, I COULD GIVE YOU A FIRST HAND ACCOUNT OF AN ENGLAND/ SCOTLAND GAME BUT ANYONE WHO'S BEEN TO ONE KNOWS WHAT I MEAN :smokin:
regards
DR

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
THEY WEREN'T LAUGHING AT HAMPDEN WHEN ENGLAND CASUASLS TURNED UP AND RAN THEM RAGGED, I COULD GIVE YOU A FIRST HAND ACCOUNT OF AN ENGLAND/ SCOTLAND GAME BUT ANYONE WHO'S BEEN TO ONE KNOWS WHAT I MEAN :smokin:
regards
DR

The merest thought of your account is bringing a small patriotic tear to my eye right this second.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
This with bells on, which is why I probably won't be watching it. Absolutely horrendous football almost guaranteed; but don't rule out a one in 1000 goal from 30 yards which the likes of Andy Townsend will lap up and drool over in a shocking attempt at masking the woeful quality on display.

Snodgrass, I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here