Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amazing acts of human kindness

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I had a busy week there. All part of the service for PUBLIC TRANSPORT MAN!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That's wonderful. I'm a strong believer that one should never be just an onlooker. Thankfully, I have never had to test that out. Kudos to those who go that extra mile to help and save.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
An inspiring video but bad timing.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
These stories are more common than you'd think. Only depressing news makes it into the media, nothing new there. People who say they've lost faith in humanity need to have a little bit of perspective.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Huge apologies if people are offended by the timing of this post, I meant no harm, I just found the video very inspiring and in hindsight some of the footage is indeed very bad timing. Mods, please feel free to delete the thread.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Huge apologies if people are offended by the timing of this post, I meant no harm, I just found the video very inspiring and in hindsight some of the footage is indeed very bad timing. Mods, please feel free to delete the thread.

Don't worry. The video was great. No one thinks you meant any offense I am sure.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
refreshing. Helps to restore faith in humanity a bit.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009

can somebody explain the 'timing' issue please? not trying to be intentionally ignorant but think i may be missing something here?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
What caught my eye in the video mroe than anything was a bout halfway through the Blue/White coloured train. Its coming towards someone whos fallen down in hte track and everyone is standing there just trying to flag the driver down....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here