Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

views of nobody

happyseagull

Dec 15, 2008
Loughborough
I don't get down to the Amex much as I'm exiled in Leicestershire....was there on Saturday though...thought we started slowly, awesome header from Ulloa, we were doing okay...then we just stopped until we were 1-2 down! Want to get behind Oscar and his attacking football but he played the same formation as Gus with a chunky Barnes on the left, one up top, very defensive...hopefully he is just looking at the side from last year although the calmness of our defence seems to have evaporated into mad panic on the ball combined with a lack of communication whether that be English or Spanish, we didn't keep the ball and seemed to have no idea what we were doing...this was evident with Augestien looking for passes with no movement from the rest of the side...Calde and Lopez (who was a bit off) kept passing to each other, at times it was like just passing to your mates on the playground and nobody else. Need to rally the troops here quickly, the team seemed a bit shell shocked as are most of us fans I guess....I almost laughed at the Barcelona pupil second half tactic....lump it up to Ulloa and run off him....not that I'm knocking it, we deserved at least a draw and it did make a difference....so to conclude....we need to draw a line under Gus, get behind Oscar but give him some more players for his sake!

PIG 5
Calde 6
Massyferguson 5
Greer 4
Upson 5
Auguestion 6
Ince 6
Buckley 5
Barnes 4
Ulloa 7
Spanish Dave 5

Lua Lua 6 (start him at home)
Andrews 6
Solly 6 (for one run in the 4 mins he had)

We'll get it right and make a late surge after christmas....if we get a few more players!

Love the only team harping on about FFP....BHAFC!

PS has everything gone up? programmes? pints? pies? Can't wait to stick to away games, the Amex experience is far too stressful! lol!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here