Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Knight RIP - From The REMF with thanks.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Nigel Knight BHAFC fan passed away recently. His wishes were that any donations be made to the REMF and I can say his collection in his memory made £ 670 for the REMF.

This is a fantastic sum of money and some happy kids will be smiling with a donation in your memory.

This is a superb donation and I hope the continued good work of the REMF will do you proud. RIP Nigel.

Thanks to Mike Wilson for arranging this.

Last edited:

The Horsham Seagull

Jun 9, 2013
Horsham
A fantastic effort from NWSS coach 2 passengers who raised £170 as their part of the donation to REMF in Nigel's memory. It was an honour and privilege to help arrange a collection from our members on board the coach for yesterday's match. Thanks to all those who gave so generously to a worthy cause, I'm sure Nigel would have been very proud to have seen such a large amount of money raised in his name.

Condolences, good luck and a special thank you to Nigel's widow Lou, her family and friends who also donated to REMF in Nigel's memory. It's very much appreciated by all of us at NWSS and REMF. It was very nice to see the tribute to Nigel in the Derby County match day programme as well. Thanks to the Albion for that and once again a great big thank you to all those who contributed in memory of the big fella.

RIP Nigel, you'll be missed by your all your family, friends & NWSS coach buddies.

Mike Wilson
Secretary, NWSS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here