Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cricket. TMS or Sky ?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I'm quite happy with the Sky commentary team as it happens. TMS has become a parody of itself (cakes, buses, Aggers, Blowers etc.) So Sky.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Really enjoy them both, usually end up listening to TMS for half the day when out and then watch Sky the rest of it. The dynamic on each of them just works for me. If only football had the same depth of quality coverage that Ashes cricket has.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
TMS. Blowers is a legend. Love listening whilst working. Makes the day go quicker.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
TMS is superb, such a shame CMJ no longer aground he was highly entertaining as is Tuffers these days.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
TMS is superb, such a shame CMJ no longer aground he was highly entertaining as is Tuffers these days.

Agree with that. Even Boycott makes me laugh. I know he comes across as a self righteous Yorkshire man but I think most is tongue in cheek.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Gotta be TMS. I spent the last 2 days at the test at Chester-Le-Street and bought one of those little radios that clips on to your ear. I had the choice of listening to the sky commentary or TMS. I ended up listening to 5 mins of Sky and the rest if the 2 days TMS. It didn't help that the 5 mins of Sky that I endured was covered by Strauss.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here