Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how many points will we get this season??

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Brovion

Jul 6, 2003
Well I'm going to apply some NSC logic here. We've just lost two games (Leeds and Derby) where last season in the corresponding fixtures we won. Therefore we will lose every game that we won last year. Plus as we're losing games where we had previously won we're obviously going to lose the ones where we drew - and it goes without saying that the ones we lost last year we'll lose again this year as well.

So that means we'll end up with zero points. That my friends is a scientific FACT.

D

Deleted member 2719

Well I'm going to apply some NSC logic here. We've just lost two games (Leeds and Derby) where last season in the corresponding fixtures we won. Therefore we will lose every game that we won last year. Plus as we're losing games where we had previously won we're obviously going to lose the ones where we drew - and it goes without saying that the ones we lost last year we'll lose again this year as well.

So that mean we'll end up with zero points. That my friends is a scientific FACT.

I will go a step further, we will also go into administration and get a 10 point deduction.

-10 points come May.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester

due to a football league penalty for an impromptu PITCH INVASION from angered fans because the pies were too SOGGY

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

due to a football league penalty for an impromptu PITCH INVASION from angered fans because the pies were too SOGGY

This is a possibility after the beer spilling episode this weekend...............

Petunia

Living the dream
May 8, 2013
Downunder
99 and we'll lose the last 2 games desperately trying to get the century..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here