Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stooooooooooooorrreeeeeeeer... ....!!!!!!!!

Not at the end of the montage anymore.

Apart from Reinelt this is probably the the most defining moment in our recent history.

Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up everytime I heard that.

Disappointing.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
The whole pre match video seemed a bit disjointed and didn't flow at all well. Its probably the first re edit of it for a long while (needed to remove some Gus footage if nothing else) but needs honing.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
yep missed it, thought they might have Spanish Dave's freekick against the scum in it too!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yeah, the video felt very flat. Needs re-editing, the FDM double-save and Storer put back to the end.

I prefer the Kuszczak double save from Cardiff last season but agree with Storer. The only recent goal that seemed to be on it was Buckley's winning goal against Doncaster.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Not at the end of the montage anymore.

Apart from Reinelt this is probably the the most defining moment in our recent history.

Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up everytime I heard that.

Disappointing.

They did show it - the first goal that they showed, which seemed odd and out of place - much better as it was last year.

But yeah, greatest commentary moment ever.

Another one with nothing better to do.
Go and find the pikey forum[/

Explain why it would not be an important defining moment. If you want to give a true reflection on the matter you need to include Zaha's goals. If the club had won the play off final would you not have wanted the winning goal or goals included? Losing to Palace has had a Massive impact on the club financially which in hope in time you will come to realise.

Explain why it would not be an important defining moment. If you want to give a true reflection on the matter you need to include Zaha's goals. If the club had won the play off final would you not have wanted the winning goal or goals included? Losing to Palace has had a Massive impact on the club financially which in hope in time you will come to realise.

You are aware aren't you that the whole montage thing is supposed to be a "feel good" thing?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Sorry but for me, finishing with Storer made my hairs stand on end, a lump in my throat and a swell of pride in my chest. Changing it made me feel strangely flat pre-game. This, I do NOT like.

Message to club, put it back please.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Another one with nothing better to do.
Go and find the pikey forum[/

It's a montage of upbeat, positive moments to gee the crowd up for the game ahead!

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah, the video felt very flat. Needs re-editing, the FDM double-save and Storer put back to the end.

I thought the double save was Ben Roberts against Wolves - not FDM.

Agree with others about the Storer goal - gets me every time seeing that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here