Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it time for the amex conveyor belt?

What about a giant conveyor belt that goes round the ground through the concourse,it could transport pies,drinks and all sorts of goodies,when you spot the item you desire you could shout"belt boy i'll have those three pies please" simple no one area would run out of any type of beer or pie:thumbsup: It could well be solar powered a no waste green system of bringing good value wholesome food to the masses:rolleyes:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
there would be a binfest over which way round it should go - clockwise, or anti-clockwise?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
So a bit like a sushi restaurant - nice idea - you could walk down pay a fiver to open a hatch to the belt and take a pie and a drink

there would be a binfest over which way round it should go - clockwise, or anti-clockwise?

It would start in esu then drop down a shaft into east lower then through the north along west lower,bypass the wsu as they are all as happy as pigs in shit with the current catering,plus you would not want the bearded little baldies fingering the food as it went past.south stand would have a speeded up section with a protective roof over food.??? sorted!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What about a giant conveyor belt that goes round the ground through the concourse,it could transport pies,drinks and all sorts of goodies,when you spot the item you desire you could shout"belt boy i'll have those three pies please" simple no one area would run out of any type of beer or pie:thumbsup: It could well be solar powered a no waste green system of bringing good value wholesome food to the masses:rolleyes:

True, perhaps we could extend the belt, or make it bigger and stronger, so when Christmas comes round, and we still haven't won a game, it can carry Oscar and his coaching staff OUT of the Amex, and transport the new manager and coaching staff IN.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'd rather have an escalator up to the WSU

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Some shit team in Germany has a hot dog train

article-1285850462815-0b69d382000005dc-249142_636x417.jpg

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

:facepalm:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm more up for a pastry machine gun fired by the gullies at halftime, like they sometimes do with what i imagine to be child-sized t-shirts. On occasion you'll catch the pie you really wanted and it can become something of a contest between yourself and your portliest in-Amex neighbour who you will know will kill for his third chicken and chorizo delight that afternoon. I'd bring in a specially-made mitt to cushion the potential splatter of one of our wetter numbers. And a spear of sorts to skewer a good run of chips when Sally comes around with her easy-to-reload potato pistol.
Yes, i'm stealing ideas from Bugsy Malone overall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here