Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

matt miller

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Hope so. I just wish he would take Oscar with him. Team is shit, tactics are shit, keith Andrews now Barber is taking the piss.

D

Deleted member 22389

heard hes out next

I hope not. I noticed the player warm ups are now completely different, definately not at the same intensity as last season. I hope he stays and I hope the club find him a position. Was is the same year as Matt all through Junior and then Secondrary school.

Apr 12, 2011
Had a chat with him outside the ground after the Villareal game. He said as things stand he's staying, although his role has changed a bit this season. More of a support role rather than fitness and probably won't travel to away games any more.

Hope he does stay, properly nice guy.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I hope not. I noticed the player warm ups are now completely different, definately not at the same intensity as last season. I hope he stays and I hope the club find him a position. Was is the same year as Matt all through Junior and then Secondrary school.

more or less intense this season?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Really nice guy, hope they don't start taking the piss out of him giving him shitty jobs to do.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The way of football tbf.
Interesting that people want OG to have a completely free hand who he signs as players but not backroom staff ???

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Paul Barber was asked directly, by a member of the Supporters Club at the AGM, if Matt was staying. The answer was yes.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
will be going to another local club im told

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
its the gus factor,antthing to do with his team,will all be a distant memory soon

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
more or less intense this season?

Far less intense. They weren't even on the pitch at 2:30, never seen a team so late to start a warm up for a league match. Derby's staff looked around in suprise too, their players were jumping mini hurdles and ours were yet to appear. Another worrying aspect of the experience on saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here