Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has NSC got collectively more stupid since we moved to the Amex ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
NSC has a well recognised tradition of becoming more stupid in the off season, but normally when the season starts we pick up.

However, since we moved to the Amex i'm sure NSC has become more stupid. Is this simply that more posters simply means more stupid people (a problem America has often suffered from) or is NSC heading steadily downward into a genetic puddle ?

Aug 23, 2011
The people with no foresight can't/won't see the promise and are probably the most pessimistic. Added to the fact new fans will be used to the good times and don't know how to cope with the bad (not that I think they are currently bad)

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
And there it is........... " acceptable racism......... "Is this simply that more posters simply means more stupid people (a problem America has often suffered from)" Replace "America"with Africa and watch the uncomfortable squirming commence.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
And there it is........... " acceptable racism......... "Is this simply that more posters simply means more stupid people (a problem America has often suffered from)" Replace "America"with Africa and watch the uncomfortable squirming commence.

Yes, thanks for that, but i was asking whether you, as a proportion of NSC, were getting bigger ?

Aug 23, 2011

Is it racism? Surely more people means more stupid people although I would call a lot of them ignorant as opposed to stupid

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I think what this thread is crying out for is another blow by blow first hand experience of the catering post. After all none of us really know what it is to experience a queue, or indeed the disappointment of food and drink that didn't quite meet our expectations.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

Exhibit A, this is really poor trolling. At least make an effort.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I think it must be a joke I just don't get... otherwise we really do seem to have attracted some prize ****wits!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Good call there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My stupid badge is on a lanyard so I look down on you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here