Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My blog on the derby county game

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Good report. Thank you. However would disagree with you about Maxi. I believe he could develop as a good full-back. And I said the same thing to my son about the 8 yellow cards. It was not by any means a dirty game and I didn't see one single really bad tackle. I reckon D'Urso is in the pocket of some Malaysian gambling syndicate who asked him to wave the yellow card 8 times.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did Gully get to watch the Blue Jays ?

ChilternGull

Nov 3, 2011
Village near Oxford
Gully did indeed get to see the Blue Jays play in the Sky Dome (sorry the Rogers Centre) - a 8-3 victory over the Rockies with 3 home runs. He was very concerned about the Blue Jay's mascot as he was bigger than him and a much better dancer! The nice person who paid his fare over has supported the Jays since they joined the Majors and is lucky enough to get to see them play 2 or 3 times a year. Stayed up all night watching the games when they won the World Series back-to-back 20 year ago now.

ChilternGull

Nov 3, 2011
Village near Oxford
I always thought Saturday would be a big challenge with 2 players making their League debuts and another making his first appearance. The defence was a bit makeshift and clearly some of the other players are just off the boil at present.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here