Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My blog on the derby county game

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Good report. Thank you. However would disagree with you about Maxi. I believe he could develop as a good full-back. And I said the same thing to my son about the 8 yellow cards. It was not by any means a dirty game and I didn't see one single really bad tackle. I reckon D'Urso is in the pocket of some Malaysian gambling syndicate who asked him to wave the yellow card 8 times.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did Gully get to watch the Blue Jays ?

ChilternGull

Nov 3, 2011
Village near Oxford
Gully did indeed get to see the Blue Jays play in the Sky Dome (sorry the Rogers Centre) - a 8-3 victory over the Rockies with 3 home runs. He was very concerned about the Blue Jay's mascot as he was bigger than him and a much better dancer! The nice person who paid his fare over has supported the Jays since they joined the Majors and is lucky enough to get to see them play 2 or 3 times a year. Stayed up all night watching the games when they won the World Series back-to-back 20 year ago now.

ChilternGull

Nov 3, 2011
Village near Oxford
I always thought Saturday would be a big challenge with 2 players making their League debuts and another making his first appearance. The defence was a bit makeshift and clearly some of the other players are just off the boil at present.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here