Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I enjoyed myself today...

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Sorry to go against the grain but I really enjoyed today.

Saw the usual people around me along with some old faces. Had a good sing a few beers and a lovely pie.

So what we didn't win. There were a lot of positives today and I'm excited for another season watching my team.

Up the Albion!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I always enjoy it. Always.

We could lose every game and I would still be happy. I always enjoy the experience.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
A positive thread that only gets 5 replies as opposed to a negative one getting 200

Well said Drumstick another entertaining game yesterday as was Leeds & Newport, results will change soon and our luck

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
A positive thread that only gets 5 replies as opposed to a negative one getting 200

Well said Drumstick another entertaining game yesterday as was Leeds & Newport, results will change soon and our luck

But those 200 posts are generated mostly by about 5 posters!

A bad day at the Amex is still better than a good day at work!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I agree too. I have pontificated about bits and Bobs (last night) but I had a great day out. I also have NEVER left a game wishing I hadn't gone (not even the Notts County playoff final or the 0-5 'Andy!' Johnston!' debacle). That would be like having a minor disagreement with the missus and thinking 'I wish I'd never met her'.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I had a great time yesterday. Was especially good when we where winning, even the half time draw was ok but then when we started to lose I also started to lose it but was still great fun I love shouting at the ref along with 25,000 other people its good fun

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here