Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I enjoyed myself today...

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Sorry to go against the grain but I really enjoyed today.

Saw the usual people around me along with some old faces. Had a good sing a few beers and a lovely pie.

So what we didn't win. There were a lot of positives today and I'm excited for another season watching my team.

Up the Albion!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I always enjoy it. Always.

We could lose every game and I would still be happy. I always enjoy the experience.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
A positive thread that only gets 5 replies as opposed to a negative one getting 200

Well said Drumstick another entertaining game yesterday as was Leeds & Newport, results will change soon and our luck

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
A positive thread that only gets 5 replies as opposed to a negative one getting 200

Well said Drumstick another entertaining game yesterday as was Leeds & Newport, results will change soon and our luck

But those 200 posts are generated mostly by about 5 posters!

A bad day at the Amex is still better than a good day at work!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I agree too. I have pontificated about bits and Bobs (last night) but I had a great day out. I also have NEVER left a game wishing I hadn't gone (not even the Notts County playoff final or the 0-5 'Andy!' Johnston!' debacle). That would be like having a minor disagreement with the missus and thinking 'I wish I'd never met her'.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I had a great time yesterday. Was especially good when we where winning, even the half time draw was ok but then when we started to lose I also started to lose it but was still great fun I love shouting at the ref along with 25,000 other people its good fun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here