Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Met him today and he told me hernia, 3 weeks out with op on Tuesday. Came from his lips and no one else's.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Was reported as a groin injury so my guess is a sports hernia, which is a common injury amongst footballers due to having a powerful lower body. It's less common in players as young as Bridcutt - it usually affects men in their early 30s - but not surprising given his legendary leaping ability.

All adds up anyway and would explain his early season form as it can be bloody painful in the abdominal and bollock area without necessarily stopping you from playing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

smelly

May 23, 2004
My Leeds supporting mate reckons Liam to them for £3M plus Danny Pugh.
Not a bad deal if true.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Bridcutt won't be here come Sept. I have no source what so ever, that just what I believe. We have signed Lopez/Kemy/Andrews and all ready have Lualua/Buckley/JFC/Crofts/Ince/Orlandi. I think the signing of Andrews was very interesting and selling Bridcutt would fill quite a large hole in the finances.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I've thought we would lose him all summer. However, hopefully he'll only be sold to a premiership club for a decent fee and perhaps the injury might delay this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here