Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we going to be in a relegation battle this season??

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I'm starting to worry.....

D

Deleted member 18477

No team can possibly think that in this division until at least end of November into December.

The championship is so tight and there's not a lot between the majority of teams.

44 games to go.

To answer your question as we stand... No.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Change the bed sheets

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Not a chance, but it's pleasing to see the worry starting to creep in already. :clap2:

As a relatively new club in terms of returning to this level of football in recent years, you have certainly done well in the last two seasons. I'm sure the experience gained at this level throughout the club will tell in the end but maybe it's an eye-opener for the new manager, who obviously has limited (or none) knowledge of the Championship and what it takes to succeed in this division. I'm sure he will work it out but I wonder if he will have to compromise with some of the Barcelona philosophy which (I guess?) was the reason TB appointed him in the first place.

Serious question, do you think this ideology is the way to get out of the Championship?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Serious question, do you think this ideology is the way to get out of the Championship?

You can pass your way out for sure. Our new style however is nothing like that we played under Gus. Continuity's gone and its now a transitional period to get players who can play Oscar's way (whatever that is).

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
We're only 1 point worse off than this point last season :shrug:

Mind you, those first two games were against eventually promoted sides.

The bottom of the league will be weaker this season, as 3 good teams have gone down, being replaced by 3 very weak ones. This, of course could mean that the top of the league is stronger.

Personally I'm not worried, it will take time for Oscar to take total control, hopefully when that happens we will go on a reading-esque run and finish in the top 6.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
:ffsparr: FFS !!!!!!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
We have lost two matches to poor sides so its naive to think that we are too good to go down.

Unfortunately this is true. And if we count Newport in this it gets more embarrassing.

Leeds and Derby are unlikely to be among the top six come the end of the season, and if Newport are pushing for top six in League Two then that's going to add to our embarrassment.

We need to turn over some shit teams

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here