Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The WHEELS have COME off the OsCAR

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Shocking PERFORMANCE today and THAT team/squad are on the WAY down to League 1. I said this that the SHAMBLES of a pre season would IMPACT on the team and IT showed today just like it did with Tinselhead in 2002/3. At least that CLOWN got a win and a DRAW from the first 2 league GAMES , IF things haven't IMPROVED by NEXT week I trust Barber will FIND some evidence of GROSS misconduct and SACK him.

The only POSITIVE was I thought Oscar looked the PART in his BLACK sweatshirt and SHORTS in the DUG out.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shocking PERFORMANCE today and THAT team/squad are on the WAY down to League 1. I said this that the SHAMBLES of a pre season would IMPACT on the team and IT showed today just like it did with Tinselhead in 2002/3. At least that CLOWN got a win and a DRAW from the first 2 league GAMES , IF things haven't IMPROVED by NEXT week I trust Barber will FIND some evidence of GROSS misconduct and SACK him.

The only POSITIVE was I thought Oscar looked the PART in his BLACK sweatshirt and SHORTS in the DUG out.

He was wearing a suit and tie ?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Do you want DICK Ernest?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He wasn't HE had a BLACK and white SWEAT shirt and shorts and so DID Nathan Jones

Have you FINALLY lost the plot ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here