J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
your favourite memory

winning at Hampden was always special,but this one just shades it

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
May 87 0 0 at Hampden 6000 English landed and our Kilted Cousins did not like it one bit.My mate got attacked by loads of drunken Scots ,he was sussed for carrying a Sainsburys bag no Sainsburys in Scotland at the time.I ended up under an OB car after watching a very Dull game.Great memories was only 16 at the time.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Watched it on TV before heading up to London to see Led Zeppelin at Earls Court.........if I could choose my Groundhog Day that would be a contender.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Watched it on TV before heading up to London to see Led Zeppelin at Earls Court.........if I could choose my Groundhog Day that would be a contender.

I saw LZ at Earls Court that week too and was just about the best gig I've ever attended. But was sadly not the same day as the footie so that must have been epic and understand why it is your groundhog day. I did the corresponding England v Scotland game in 1973 and was the most intimidating atmosphere I've experienced plus probably the most intense game too, capped by a stunning save by Shilton. We just about ground out a 1-0 win.

A few Albion players have made their mark in the England v Scotland fixture over the years, albeit not when they were actually at the Albion. One even got 2 goals.............discuss.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
June 15, 1996. Best goal (Gazza), best goal celebration (Gazza), best birthday ever (me).

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
your favourite memory

winning at Hampden was always special,but this one just shades it

Absolutely the best in my lifetime. Even included the comedy keeper Kennedy who epitomised the 'Scottish keeper syndrome'. Those older who saw the 9-3 would no doubt disagree.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
[/QUOTE]A few Albion players have made their mark in the England v Scotland fixture over the years, albeit not when they were actually at the Albion. One even got 2 goals.............discuss.[/QUOTE]

You've got me there,where's GR when you need him!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here