Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick's Bar - first time visit

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
So I finally got to the ground early enough today to get in Dick's Bar. What a treat I thought; what a disappointment in reality. It's like standing around in the sterile foyer of hospital. Anyway, in the interests of constructive criticism I would suggest a much bigger effort with the memorabilia and decoration and more chairs, and at least one more barman. The three on today were only in no hurry...

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
So I finally got to the ground early enough today to get in Dick's Bar. What a treat I thought; what a disappointment in reality. It's like standing around in the sterile foyer of hospital. Anyway, in the interests of constructive criticism I would suggest a much bigger effort with the memorabilia and decoration and more chairs, and at least one more barman. The three on today were only in no hurry...

towards the end of last season it reminded me of the bar at the dog track without polystyrene trays of chips. (last time I went to the dog track was about 5 years ago, it may have improved)

gumbo43

gumbo
Jun 9, 2011
hove
It's complete rubbish I wouldn't bother wasting your time, the clues in the name, bland, sterile, crap service too

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Thing is all the time it's packed and making money - nothing will change.

EDIT : what CS said.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Until such time as there are significant numbers of coquettish debutantes, sporting facinators, casting 'come to bed eyes' over their flittering fans whilst sipping exquisite Martinis, I shall continue to take my business elsewhere.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

It's a shitfest, a shitfest of unparalleled proportions.

I've been in there twice, in our first season at The Amex only, and was confronted by people slapping eachother on the back about how they saved the club when I'd never in 30 years seen them before, and fat women wearing lanyards saving seats seats for people still in the queue to get in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here