Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I don't know about the rest of you folks but I thought Ince looked a terrific prospect today. Sure, he had a few dodgy moments (as did all his team mates) but his strength on the ball, skill, hold up play and general willingness to battle for the cause impressed me greatly. He was my MOM by some way and I'd like to see him start at Birmingham. Well done to Oscar for given him his Championship debut. Hopefully he'll rapidly become a better version of Yaya Toure. :thumbsup: I doubt whether he would have even been on the bench had Gus still been here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't think he was MoM but he certainly didn't let himself down.

With him and Kemy we certainly look 'robust'.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
no where near Bridcutt not now not ever

I am not saying that he is as good as Bridcutt now but he is some prospect....any fool can see that.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Got better as the game went on. If he keeps progressing we have a good player on our hands. Got lost with the ball a few times but for a league debut it was very encouraging

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He's more Patrick Veira than Ya Ya Toure ,same gangly style.

More to come hopefully, really good prospect.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
The two players I was worried about today (through reports from others on here having not seen them) put in two of the most assured perfomances today and were plus points for me. Ince was also my MOM and Maksimenko looked competent

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
has potential but today he wanted too much time and gave the ball away too often. Also some lunging challenges when he should have stayed on his feet. Lacks experience (obviously) but hopefully with a few more games under his belt we will see improvements.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He's all legs, fouled too much, went in late a few times, looked a bit slow, early days but to compare him to Liam is wrong

Who compared him to Liam?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He's all legs, fouled too much, went in late a few times, looked a bit slow, early days but to compare him to Liam is wrong

A lot of his 'fouls' would not have been given by a competent referee. Using your superior strength is not a foul

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Quality player.

Did well today. Will def pick up a red card this season, but I'm not gonna wet the bed just yet.

If you think he's shit you've clearly never played the game.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Thought he looked nervous in the first half which is understandable, But what ever was said to him at half time seemed to do the trick and was a different player in the second. A good league debut from the boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here