Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Thought he had some really good moments today, but also gave away the ball quite a bit...was looking to make passes forward a lot which was nice to see. He does like to push players around though doesn't he, uses his arms a lot...needs to be careful.

Comedy moment of the game for me: one of their players went down injured at the end of the pitch, lying on the white line half on / half off...we had a corner, Kemy just strolled over and rolled the player off! :lolol:

Think he will become a fan favourite, needs match fitness.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Can see the quality, just needs to get a bit fitter and perhaps take a second or two to look up before he plays a pass as he gave ball to the opposition constantly in the second half.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Compared to his other appearances, though he was quite poor. As you say gave the ball away far too often, can pack a shot though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
An improvement on Hammond, so that'll do for now.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Thought he had some really good moments today, but also gave away the ball quite a bit...was looking to make passes forward a lot which was nice to see. He does like to push players around though doesn't he, uses his arms a lot...needs to be careful.

Comedy moment of the game for me: one of their players went down injured at the end of the pitch, lying on the white line half on / half off...we had a corner, Kemy just strolled over and rolled the player off! :lolol:

Think he will become a fan favourite, needs match fitness.

It never ceases to amaze me how us fans see the game so differently. I thought KA was just that Ka-Ka. I'd be more than happy to buy his bus ticket back to Swansea. He kept losing the ball by not going to it, his passing at times was atrocious and he looks really leggy. But there you go, we all see the game differently.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Today was the first time I've had the chance to watch him and I have to say I like what I saw, Ok you can see he's not match fit yet but I can see our midfield getting stronger as the season progresses.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Hammond's passing was passive whereas KA's is almost aggressive

At one point he drilled a 40yard ball to Buckley so hard that all Buckley could do to control it was to cushion it to Calderon who was 15 yards away

Apr 12, 2011
I did laugh when that Derby player was blocking him from taking the freekick so he squared up to him and just shoved him out of the way. Right in front of the ref too.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If he stops giving the ball away and gets a bit fitter he'll be decent. With him and Ince in midfield we never looked like getting over run, they just didn't distribute the ball very well.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Will get better as his fitness gets better. Good vision and 2 footed passing, will be a very good player for us

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here