Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Transfers out rumour

kc1

Nov 11, 2011
Just had a text from a mate who is in the corporate area today, hope it isn't true but this is what it said....
Greer has been sold to Leeds and
Bridcutt sold to Norwich.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If Greer had been sold, he wouldn't have been on the pitch today, & Bridcutt is injured.
Here's the timeline:
Clubs make an offer, the offer is accepted and then if the player passes a medical and accepts terms, the sale goes ahead.
Try a more believable rumour.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Bridcutt has just had a minor op for a hernia (Source Liam Bridcutt). He will be out three weeks or so.

He's going nowhere.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I've also heard the Bridcutt rumour.
Didn't believe it at first, but Oscar sounded a little cagey in his interview when asked if he was injured.
Didn't hear anything about GG though.

Oscar told the Argus he wanted to bring in his own centre back - I don't think that sounds good for Greer it has to be said. As of form Upson was today

The believable thing for me is that these are the two players you would most associate with Gus's style of wear em down possession football.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I don't think Bridcutt looks particularly happy at the moment - I believe he really is a Gus man. Whilst I'd rather he doesn't leave, if we get £4m - £6m, it may be good business.

As for Greer, if he goes and we get a decent price then fair enough, good servant but not a massive loss.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Just had a text from a mate who is in the corporate area today, hope it isn't true but this is what it said....
Greer has been sold to Leeds and
Bridcutt sold to Norwich.

Of course it did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here