Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom's massive gamble - with our money

Albion15

Nov 19, 2012
A huge gamble to bring in an unproven english league manager. I give it till December and we carry on like today Garcia will be gone

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did you and your mates lend Tony £150M ?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
A huge gamble to bring in an unproven english league manager. I give it till December and we carry on like today Garcia will be gone

I am sure Tony won't miss your few quid... when he has put in £120,000,000+ out of his own pocket :nono:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If someone who has attended home games for 8 years but now feel the £40 a game cost is too high I think it's a tad harsh to criticise him. He's been attending and paying his dues a lot longer than many at the Amex.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If someone who has attended home games for 8 years but now feel the £40 a game cost is too high I think it's a tad harsh to criticise him. He's been attending and paying his dues a lot longer than many at the Amex.

I read it differently , does he only go to the first home league game every season ? :lol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Really?

Costs me £23 per game including travel for the front row in the central block in WSU.

Not sure it was necessary to exaggerate the price by 90%.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Whatever the figure - I'm just blindly quoting what Mustafa claimed - I think it's a bit harsh to say he 'won't be missed' simply because he can't afford it. Circumstances change.

Anyway, that's how I see it.

:shrug:

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
I have seen nothing yet to prove that he will be a success and not sure Nathan Jones as a number two is very astute either.

If he cant get his ideas across and get the team playing as a unit by mid October I think he will be gone.

He is obviously a good coach otherwise he would not have been at Barcelona and he did well in Israel but he has not much experience of management and of the English leagues.

Hopefully he will get it together by the end of the month and we will start looking like a team and have the players needed to play his style.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Either you have amazing powers of prognostication.

or

You're an idiot.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think it's a bit harsh to say he 'won't be missed' simply because he can't afford it. Circumstances change.

I don't think it was 'won't be missed' because he can't afford it, I thought it was 'won't be missed' because he's a moron

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here