Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not sure about everyone else...

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
...but I'm f*cking sick of the referees in this league. Andy f*cking D'Urso, Jesus Christ how did he miss the handball? Premier league my arse, the bloke volleyball spiked it clear ffs. Then Agustien has two of them kicking the sh!t out of him and tearing the shirt off his back while he lies on the ground and gives a freekick to them? And when is a ref gonna book a keeper for taking three minutes to take a goal kick, rather than half heartedly waving for him to hurry up? It's getting so tedious, game after game, season after season, they're utterly clueless. If we got beat 2-1 today by a very average Derby side who did a job on us, but the officials got everything right, I'd have less reason to feel so robbed because we'd have somehow messed it up for ourselves. I'm just getting very bored of walking away from games where refs have got decision after decision wrong, and next week they're giggling away on Sky Sports chumming along with Frank Lampard and Wayne fecking Rooney. Christ. Rant over.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Three matches, three big pivotal decisions that the referees have got wrong. It's been a bad start but I do wonder where we'd be if the officials got them right.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Three matches, three big pivotal decisions that the referees have got wrong. It's been a bad start but I do wonder where we'd be if the officials got them right.

Still in the mickey mouse cup, that's for sure.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
How long will it be until Oscar stops being diplomatic about their mistakes, 3 games 3 referees who have made/not made decisions that have/would have affected the game.

D'Urso is 50% the reason we have no points right now, the other 50% is the poor defence and finishing.

Derby players were moaning that Leo dived for the free kick anyway so they won't give a monkeys about our complaints. Too much wrong with our own performance to hide behind moaning at refs, bad as they are.

tylerlench

Mar 7, 2013
Maresfield
the ref was appalling at least the linesman was better today he missed several obvious calls but still we had several attempts but couldn't put them away we need a new goalscorer

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
How long will it be until Oscar stops being diplomatic about their mistakes, 3 games 3 referees who have made/not made decisions that have/would have affected the game.

D'Urso is 50% the reason we have no points right now, the other 50% is the poor defence and finishing.

and this

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can't blame him for the result but D'urso really is awful. Didn't have control of the game at any time, poor decisions to both sides while missing stuff all over the pitch and where did all those yellow cards come from. Should be made to talk through his decisions

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All 3 games the result has come because of the ref. Not saying we'd have won them but yeah

Blaming the referee is just an excuse. The team should be good enough to overcome bad decisions. One or two games may be affected in a season but three in a row?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Andy D'urso is a 1st class c*nt, always has been always will be.I've lost count of the number of games I,ve seen him ruin. The football league need to take him aside and remind him people go to football to be entertained, not watch an incompetent t**t like him reduce the game to a series of unnecessary freekicks,bookings and god awful decisions.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Blaming the referee is just an excuse. The team should be good enough to overcome bad decisions. One or two games may be affected in a season but three in a row?

We have been poor and I'd usually agree with this but:

1) The Leeds winner was a blatant deliberate handball so we should have had a point;

2) Calderon was wrongly sent off when we were 1-0 up and in control against Newport so we would have won that;

3) The Derby player deliberately blocked our free kick with his hands so we would have got a penalty and probably gone in at half-time 2-1 and quite possibly won the game.

So 3 easy decisions that if got right probably would have had us with 4 points and still in the carling cup.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We have been poor and I'd usually agree with this but:

1) The Leeds winner was a blatant deliberate handball so we should have had a point;

2) Calderon was wrongly sent off when we were 1-0 up and in control against Newport so we would have won that;

3) The Derby player deliberately blocked our free kick with his hands so we would have got a penalty and probably gone in at half-time 2-1 and quite possibly won the game.

So 3 easy decisions that if got right probably would have had us with 4 points and still in the carling cup.

Three decisions went against us, I agree but you cannot categorically state that we would have won all three games if they hadn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here