Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dont like swearing? GET OUT THE NORTH!!!

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Totally agree. I'm in north and when there goalie went to kick the ball from goal kick, we all gave him the usual stick your s**t ahhh
Got some well weird looks from people with kids.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes, you have paid your money, you should be able to be as foul mouthed as you like.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Most people know that the north stand is rowdy. I was surprised to see so many little kids around. Obviously there is a family stand for a reason. But just my opinion.

Agree mate! Ill say the c word as much as i like i really dont care. Hopefully its because its the kids holidays it best change

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
the amount of wet lettuces who go and watch Albion just waiting to be offended is shocking ...Falmer quickly becoming a bastion of lentil munching hippies ...pc police eveywhere , gay flags , ITS GOING ALL PRAWN SANDWICH!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Most people know that the north stand is rowdy. I was surprised to see so many little kids around. Obviously there is a family stand for a reason. But just my opinion.

I'm in the north stand this season after moving from the west and I bring my 2 boys. Doesn't bother me, doesn't bother them. Much better seats than last year and much better atmosphere. Just because someone brings their kids doesn't mean they shouldn't be there. Odd comment.......

Jan 30, 2008
the amount of wet lettuces who go and watch Albion just waiting to be offended is shocking ...Falmer quickly becoming a bastion of lentil munching hippies ...pc police eveywhere , gay flags , ITS GOING ALL PRAWN SANDWICH!
time to get out ??? HAD AN OFFER OF A TICKET TODAY AND TURNED IT DOWN :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
It's ridiculous... Think I've seen more in-fighting in the north this season then the whole of the last. I sit in the north for a reason, kids sit in east for a reason. Dunno what people expect when you go to a football game oh and to make it worse we're losing. Cretins

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I'm in the north stand this season after moving from the west and I bring my 2 boys. Doesn't bother me, doesn't bother them. Much better seats than last year and much better atmosphere. Just because someone brings their kids doesn't mean they shouldn't be there. Odd comment.......

But it makes u warey of ur language. Can i say c unt infront of ur kid?

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Only most people don't swear at the top of their voice. So how about suggesting that those who do want to swear should get out the North ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here